Sentosa Gold Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Empty Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Post by Admin Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 pm

How old do I have to be to join?

To join you must be 14 years old and above. We will only entertain members under 13 if they are obese, are under doctor advisement and take up personal training. All membership agreements for children under 17 years of age need to be authorised and signed by a legal guardian.

How much are the memberships?

Membership rates vary depending on the type of package that is best suited for you. Different rates are stated on our website.

How do I pay for my membership?

Most members pay through auto debit on Credit Cards. Direct debit and upfront term payment options are also available.

Can I put my membership on hold?

Yes you can. We call our hold option - freeze. We believe that exercise is a lifelong habit. That's why when it comes to freezing of your membership, it will only be for medical reasons or outstation / overseas assignments for more than 2 weeks with written notice. For further information, please refer to our website. A freeze fee will be charged.

How do I use the lockers?

Your membership card gives you access to the lockers.
For SmartCard locker system, you'll be able to exchange your membership card with a SmartCard to lock and unlock your chosen locker.
Note: lockers are only available for use during your workout and will automatically open when the club closes in the evening. While care is taken to ensure the security of our lockers, we can't accept responsibility for items lost or damaged through theft or misplacement.
For further assistance, please speak with our 24/7 technical staff on this forum.

Admin
Admin

https://sentosagcc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Empty Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Post by Admin Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:48 pm

wow so much help! thank you!

Admin
Admin

https://sentosagcc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum